Thursday, November 3, 2011

October 27

Retro Plus Arcade Poster
This was a poster I designed for the Retro Plus project. I designed the poster to look like an arcade machine. By using different tints and shades of the same color and putting them into perspective, I created some depth to a flat image. I was pleased with how this project came out, but I would like to rework this design and give it a more realistic or stylized look.

Hope For Japan - Red Cross
This project was made in Advertising. The goal of this project was to create a PSA advertisement that would be in magazines to try and get readers to donate to the Red Cross to help those affected by the earthquake in Japan. I decided that the best way to achieve this goal would be to have the readers send a text message to donate. Using the home button on the phone, I related it to the red circle on the Japanese flag. I was pleased with how this project came out, and after refining it I even more pleased.

No comments:

Post a Comment